"Success is a process that continues, not a status that you reach. As long as you are alive, there are lessons to be learned"
Ten USELESS ASSETS
1. Knowledge that is not acted upon.
2. Deeds that have no sincerity or is not based on following the righteous examples of others.
3. Money that is hoarded, as the owner neither enjoys it during this life nor obtains any reward for it in the Hereafter.
4. The heart that is empty of love and longing for Allah, and of seeking closeness to Him.
5. A body that does not obey and serve Allah.
6. Love of Allah without following His orders or seeking His pleasure.
7. Time that is not spent in expiating sins or seizing opportunities to do good.
8. A mind that thinks about useless matters.
9. Service to those who do not bring you closer to Allah, nor benefit you in your life.
10. Hope and fear of whoever is under the authority of Allah and in His hand; while he cannot bring any benefit or harm to himself, nor death, nor life; nor can he resurrect himself.
Conclusion: Use Allah's ni3am wisely=) Benefit all His gifts to us human kind
~think my right upper wisdom is starting to grow..uhuks